Monday-Thursday Schedule *subject to change*
|AM Class||PM Class|
|8:40-9:40a||Skill Streaming & Activities||11:30a-12:30p||Lunch|
|10:30-11:30a||Clubs||12:40-1:40p||Skills Streaming & Activity|
Friday Schedule *subject to change*
|AM Class||PM Class|
|8:40-9:40a||Skills Streaming & Activity||11:30a-12:30p||Friday Fun Day|
|11:30a-12:30p||Friday Fun Day||1:40-2:30p||Skills Streaming & Activity|
Details: Thanks to the generous support of the Challenger Miracle Field of Greater Rochester, we will be holding our program at the Miracle Field Pavilion in Webster! We are grateful for their generosity. As we seek to modify our program to fit the current COVID situation, we will undoubtedly experience some challenges. We want to make this program as safe as possible for all of our participants so we are setting forth these guidelines:
- All Classes will have a reduced size of 6 students. We plan to have three separate classes.
- All students will need to have a temperature check daily above arrival.
- Each Parent must complete a COVID Screening daily before drop off.
- All children will need to have a mask and the expectation is they will need to wear it daily. Children who need support with this will be assisted as most likely this will be a requirement for the fall school year.
- All staff will be masked.
- Children will be expected to practice social distancing within their group as much as possible.
- Children & staff will wash hands or use sanitizer regularly throughout the day.
- Children will receive education throughout the day on living in a COVID Environment.
- The program will run virtually on days that the temperature index should reach 95 degrees or storms warnings are in effect.
- The Miracle Field pavilion is not large enough to host all three classrooms so some classes will be outdoors under portable awnings.
- Children with significant needs related to toileting, intense behaviors, elopement, and feeding will need to have their own support person attend the program with them to take care of all their needs.
- We do not tolerate physical or verbal abuse or threats. If a child is asked to leave camp due to behavior or language, they will be allowed to continue with the program virtually. No refunds will be given after the start of camp, however.
- We will be starting off slowly, with classes taking turns attending in person the first week. Classes not attending in person will be held virtually. This way we can practice the CDC guidelines (masking, washing, etc) in person and have a chance to practice virtual attendance in case of inclement weather or intense heat.